Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: The Competition | Company #Style Blogger Awards

Friday 4 April 2014

The Competition | Company #Style Blogger Awards


happy friday, girls! 
today's post may be a bit cheeky, and extremely out of my reach, but the Company magazine #Style Blogger Awards have rolled around again, and i would be so, so grateful if you could nominate my blog for Best Personal Style. i know i have zero chance of getting anywhere with this, but i've stuck at my blog and put a lot of effort into it for two years now alongside studying for a degree, and it's been tough to sit and watch newer blogs grow so much quicker than my little old one, so i'm giving this a go to show that hard work and dedication can pay off. so if you like my OOTD's and very frequent hauls, then please click here where you can nominate me. like i said, i don't anticipate to get anywhere with this, but it would mean a lot if even only a couple of you put my blog forward.



1 comment: