Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: The OOTD | Fresh As A Daisy

Thursday 20 March 2014

The OOTD | Fresh As A Daisy







Top & Trousers(*) - Very | Shoes - Primark | Bag - Ebay | Sunglasses - Claires Accessories | Rings - H&M, Miss Selfridge & ASOS | Watch - Michael Kors | Bracelet - Accessorize 
say hello to my new favourite pieces in my wardrobe! i was extremely lucky to win this Very Love Label Daisy Print Top and Trouser(*) duo, and i am in LOVE! i absolutely love co-ordinating pieces, but never quite got round to finding the perfect one and picking it up, but this is absolutely perfect for the spring, and you can get so many looks from just the two pieces. my personal favourite is tucking the top in to achieve a jumpsuit-esque look, but leaving the top untucked makes for a much more casual look, and there's endless combinations when it comes to mixing both pieces with other items already in my wardrobe, so it's safe to say that these two bits will probably become my spring wardrobe staples. i might even treat myself to the matching shorts to carry it through to summer!

i teamed it up with tan accessories here for the ultimate spring-time look, and i'll be wearing this to my best friends 21st which is coming up in the next couple of months, but it will definitely get plenty of outings before and after then! i also added a matching pop of colour to my lips to bring out the pink in the daisies and went for the Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Shocking Coral. 

i am honestly so chuffed with this duo, and can't wait to try it out with other pieces in my wardrobe, if anyone would like to see a lookbook on this, then let me know! it's just the perfect little combo to dress up or down, so thankyou Very!




4 comments: