Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: The OOTD | The Weekend Shop

Sunday 2 February 2014

The OOTD | The Weekend Shop








Top, Scarf & Necklace - Primark | Jeans - ASOS | Boots - Simmi Shoes(*) | Watch - Michael Kors | Infinity Bracelet - New Look | Tiger Bracelet and Infinity Ring - ASOS(*) | Diamond Ring - Miss Selfridge | All other rings - H&M

just a quick little Sunday post today of an outfit i threw on yesterday for a day of shopping. i've been loving this Primark swing top since picking it up the other week as the floral detailing stops it being plain and boring, plus it's super easy to accessorise. these ASOS jeans are my wardrobe staples, and the boots and scarf have been my go-to accessories this winter. i added some detail with this gorgeous statement necklace i picked up in Primark, a selection of rings and my usual everyday jewellery. i stuck with natural waves in my hair (super easy to bung up aswell when the shopping gets too much!) and neutral makeup with my Naked 2 palette and a slick of the Liz Earle lipgloss in Cherry. i'll feature the bits i picked up in a haul in a few weeks, as i was a little naughty spending wise!


10 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this outfit!

    Alex - http://glitterandcookiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! perfect for comfy but practical! xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing look! I loveee your scarf <3

    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, kalina! what a bargain aswell?! xx

      Delete
  3. Love your bracelet and scarf!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! a girl can never have too many accessories! xx

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit! I've just purchased a tartan scarf from Primark they're such good value money! I had to refrain myself from getting the very similar but more expensive Urban Outfitters version! I've nominated you to complete the 2013 year in review tag - you can find my post here http://www.lifeofatraineejournalist.com/2014/02/the-2013-year-in-review-tag.html xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it will become such a staple for you! i've got my eye trained on ebay to look for the reversible Zara version! thanks for tagging me, will pop it up if i get a gap in my blogging schedule! xx

      Delete
  5. I love your boots and your necklace is so nice! lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scarf - it's such a nice pop of colour!

    x greta
    flourish-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete