Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: The Beauty Post | MAC Eyeshadow Quad

Tuesday 24 December 2013

The Beauty Post | MAC Eyeshadow Quad



L-R | All That Glitters | Sable | Satin Taupe | Woodwinked
for someone who didn't wear eyeshadow a few months back, a MAC palette of some form is something i didn't think i would ever feel the need to own. fast forward to now and the last of my Debenhams beauty giftcard burning a hole in my pocket (especially with 10% off!), and this beauty of a MAC quad is now one of my new favourite things.

now, i can't go a day without wearing eyeshadow, but i still religiously stick to nudes and browns - i'm not very adventurous yet - so i mostly went with the typical 'holy grail' shades. first is All That Glitters which is a standard all over base colour with a bit of shimmer thrown in, and to me it has very subtle rosey gold undertones to it. Sable is the whole reason i bought the quad - this caught my eye on another blog and i went from buying the individual pot to treating myself to the palette. it's just a gorgeous smoky brown shade with almost rusty undertones to it, and i've loved wearing this blended in with a little bit of MAC Cranberry to make it work for me. i couldn't really not end up with Satin Taupe, could i?! you all know what this looks like now - just a standard, every day smokey brown. last up is Woodwinked, another classic. this is a little more bronze toned than brown, but i think this really lifts a usually brown smokey eye.

and now i am finding myself living with the deepest desire to own a 15-pan palette and fill it with all the other pretties i have my eye on - send help! but just incase, what shades does everyone suggest?


No comments:

Post a Comment