Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: The Wednesday Wishlist

Wednesday 13 November 2013

The Wednesday Wishlist


one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight

this gold statement belt from ebay is the perfect winter accessory to team with any dress this season for some added detail, and this Boohoo tartan smock dress is a slightly more subtle take on the tartan trend - perfect if you can brave bare legs and ankle boots. the floral travel mug is exactly what i need to accompany my chilly walks to uni in the mornings, and the stacking rings will look fab whilst i'm warming my hands on the mug! the new L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pearl Powder is my new favourite highlight lust, and i think my iphone deserves nothing more than this grapevine phone cover for some new accessorising. MAC Cranberry eyeshadow is something i need to add to my collection, and would look gorgeous blended into a nude smokey eye to wear with this embroidered Missguided top!




No comments:

Post a Comment