Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: The Dupe Post | Essie 'Sole Mate'

Friday 25 October 2013

The Dupe Post | Essie 'Sole Mate'





this week, i popped my Essie cherry, but a mere ten minutes later i saw myself stood in front of the perfect dupe.

i was on the hunt for the perfect deep berry shade and thought i'd treat myself to this little Essie number in Sole Mate - the perfect deep plumy, burgundy shade. i headed out of Superdrug pleased as punch, but as i stood in my local Bodycare store i was faced with a near on perfect dupe of my latest £7.99 purchase for just 99p - yes, 99p! Technic are offering up the shade Morello for a fraction of the price, the only difference i can pick up on is that this has the slightest twinge of a bit more purple in it than its Essie counterpart which has a little more of a reddy hue to it. i currently have one on my fingers, and one on my toes and there is no way you can tell the difference between the two. obviously i am hoping the Essie will last a little longer on my tips for the extra £7, but i will get back to you on that one.

you can pick up Sole Mate here which is currently on 3 for 2, and find your closest Bodycare store here.



3 comments:

  1. I've never tried essie because of the price but I might pick up some nail polishes from technic instead :) xx lipsticklovexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a good match! I've never tried Essie either because of the price, but now I've got a good dupe. Thanks x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good match love it the colours are great too!!

    ReplyDelete