Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: The OOTD | White Hot

Monday 5 August 2013

The OOTD | White Hot


Dress | Missi Clothing(*)
Sandals | Primark
Watch | ASOS
Sunglasses | Claire's Accessories
Lips | Barry M in Sunset
there's something about cream and lace together that just does something funny to me and i fall in love every single time, and this little beauty is no excuse. 
this was kindly sent over to me by Missi Clothing and is from their BlinQ  range. Missi Clothing are a British wholesalers and they have some gorgeous pieces on their site! this dress is perfect for summer - it's super lightweight and will definitely be coming on holiday with me as it's great for both the daytime and evening. they also do it in black and a rusty orange which i still have my eye on and will probably make their way into my wardrobe before summer is out... 



10 comments:

  1. Very pretty I love the crisp white looks beautiful x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think white has to be my ultimate favourite colour for summer! xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely dress. Bet it's nice and cool in this heat as well :)

    Melissa | MELISSA LOVES THIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely dress! Perfect for summer (btw I found you through the the missi clothing tweet)

    Kylie @ lazy2lovely@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i shall definitely have a look over at your post! Xxx

      Delete
  4. ahh you look lovely!
    love the dress

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete