Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: The OOTD | Missguided Kacia Swing Dress

Sunday 18 August 2013

The OOTD | Missguided Kacia Swing Dress

Lips | Barry M Lip Paint in Sunset     Sandals | Primark     Watch | ASOS

i'm gonna kick off this post with a couple of apologies. my blogging schedule has been a bit all over the place the last week or so, and this could well carry on for the next few weeks due to me not being home much this week and going back to intern for a couple of weeks to. i go straight on holiday from my internship, so i'm really hoping i can keep up with drafting posts for you over the next few weeks, but please know that if things get a bit quiet, then this is why!
second, is the awful quality of these photos, which is entirely my fault for not checking them before uploading. with my rents on holiday for a week i had to quickly get my mum to take these for me yesterday before they set off, so we will have to make do!
but yes, i just wanted to share this gorgeous Missguided Kacia Swing Dress with you all. i'm really into the swing dresses that are around at the minute, and (even though you can't tell because i didn't even think to take a picture in the rush) the low back on this one makes it a little different! i always find myself wearing a fair old bit of monochrome too, but this floral print breaks up my usual block colours and gives it a more summery vibe. this will definitely be off on my holidays with me next month and be a summer staple.

as a bonus, for today only (19th August) Missguided are offering FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY with the discount code 'AUGFREE'

do you guys have any summer staples?


Kacia Swing Dress | £14.99 | buy me here



2 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress and great price! ive been considering getting the polka dot one and it fits lovely on you!! may have to purchase!

    http://sophie-henderson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and Summery, perfect for a holiday. x

    ReplyDelete