Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Famous by Sue Moxley Baked Bronze in Miami

Thursday 14 February 2013

Famous by Sue Moxley Baked Bronze in Miami




this is another of the freebies which i recieved via an MUA order which i made just after Christmas and this is my favourite of the products. i've never been much of a user of bronzer as i feel i'm far too pale so adding a little bit of a tan to my cheeks just didn't look right, but this is actually a really subtle shade and nowhere near as pigmented as i was expecting it to be - which is a bonus! again, i'm loving the baked formula. this did come with a little brush, but i just use my e.l.f powder brush to blend it into my cheekbones and it leaves me with a natural looking glow. i also think the packaging looks really sleek and professional for such a simple product as bronzer. i now wear this everyday - i've overcome my bronzer fear! i wouldn't spend this much on a bronzer, but the fact it was a freebie, i might be tempted to repurchase as i can see this lasting me a long time! 

this is available from the Famous website in 4 shades for £6.49



No comments:

Post a Comment