Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Boots Ingredients Coconut Body Oil

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Boots Ingredients Coconut Body Oil





this is yet another product that i bought after reading a blog review but it was so long ago now that i can't remember whose blog it was on, sorry! 
in all honesty, i bought it for the scent - i'm addicted to anything coconut! but in the winter months my skin can get pretty dry so this is a nice alternative to a sticky moisturiser. 
in the pot, this is more of a balm, but the instant it touches the skin it turns into a thin, slick oil which easily rubs into the skin. it can feel a little greasy if not completely rubbed in, but it leaves my skin feeling ultra soft and smelling gorgeous. 
so where have i fitted this into my skincare regime? i apply this to my face at night once i've removed all my make-up and applied all my other lotions and potions. since i've slotted this into my daily routine, i've found that my skin has been left softer and it's actually helped prevent spot breakouts aswell, so i can't fault anything that stops this! 

does anyone else use anything that helps prevent breakouts without leaving their skin feeling clogged up?



No comments:

Post a Comment