Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Clothing Blog Sale - Sizes 6-8 feat. H&M, Miss Selfridge & New Look

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Clothing Blog Sale - Sizes 6-8 feat. H&M, Miss Selfridge & New Look

Hello everyone! 
So I'm back home for Christmas, and as promised I will be getting back to more regular, normal blogging now that all my university deadlines are over and done with. I'm gonna start with a little blog sale - when I got back from uni, there were so many old clothes in my wardrobe that I hadn't even missed and forgot I even had, so I thought I'd have a little clear out and see if any of my lovely readers wanted to try these pieces. I will probably do another sale once I get back to uni with all the clothes I left behind as I'm guessing I won't miss those in the month that I'm home either! 

Postage will be £2.75 per item, then 75p per additional piece. This is just a rough outline, but obviously if the item is a little chunky this might increase, but if you're interested in anything, let me know and I can give you a more precise postage cost! If you want anything, just leave a comment below this post with an offer and I'll get back to you asap. All the pieces have barely been worn, or never worn at all. I am open to any offers on these pieces, the prices stated are just a rough guideline.


H&M Size 6 Pocketed Oversized Vest - Worn no more than 3 times. 
Looking for around £5.


McFly Tour T-Shirt from around 2009, Never worn. Size M.
Looking for £3.50


New Look Mint Laser Cut Vest. Label says age 13, but fits a size 6-8. Worn twice
Looking for £5


omgfashion.com Turquoise Scallop Edge Vest. BNWT. Size M/L, but fits size 6-10.
Looking for £4





Topshop Size 8 Cut Out Detail Vest. Is a little bobbly, see closeup photo.
Looking for £2.50





Independent Brand Bow Back All In One. Size 6-8. Worn twice. 
Looking for £5


Size 8 Atmosphere Summer Dress. Never worn.
Looking for £4


Miss Selfridge Size 6 (will fit 8-10 due to length, i had to take it in to fit me.) Jumpsuit, Off the Shoulder Detailing. Worn just a handful of times. 
RRP £45, looking for £7.50, perfect for Christmas parties!




New Look Size 6 (will fit an 8) Dipped Hem Party Dress. Worn once last Christmas. 
Looking for £6.


H&M Size 6 Paperbag Highwaisted Shorts.
Looking for £5



Madam Rage Size 8 Bird Print Shirt, Worn three times. 
Looking for £4.50


Atmosphere Size 6 Playsuit, worn twice. 
Looking for £4


Any queries on sizing/quality/anything else, don't hesitate to get in contact with me!

Enjoy, lovelies!



No comments:

Post a Comment