Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Benefit ChaCha Tint

Sunday 16 December 2012

Benefit ChaCha Tint





swatched and blended.


this was a freebie with one of the magazines a month or so ago (i bought so many, that I honestly can't remember what it was, but i'll hazard a guess that it was Cosmopolitan?) and i pretty much picked it up as i already have mini's of most of the other Benefit tints. ideally i was after the sun beam freebie, but i left it late to snap this up so couldn't find it anywhere and settled for this one. 
i haven't really used this all that much... it's a hell of a lot more orange than i thought it would be. i've used it twice on my cheeks, but i don't think this colour will be going anywhere near my lips anytime soon. the first time i used it i applied a strip to each cheek and then blended with my fingertips, but by the time i'd got to blending, it has left a horrible orange stain where i'd swatched it, and i'm hoping you can see this in one of the pictures above. i've since learned to just dab a little to my fingertip and blend into my cheeks this way so avoid the stanining.
i think i need to try working with this a little more to find out how it best works for me as i wouldn't say i've got on with it all that well so far. 

did anyone else pick up this freebie or have any tips for application?

my clothing sale is still going on here too, don't forget to check it out, all sizes 6-8 from Miss Selfridge, H&M, New Look etc, all barely worn. 



No comments:

Post a Comment