Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Review // Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Transferproof Lip Tint in '100 - Endless Blossom'

Monday 3 September 2012

Review // Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Transferproof Lip Tint in '100 - Endless Blossom'








This is the second 1000 Kisses Lip Tint that I've bought and reviewed now (read my first review here) and I have to say I'm just as impressed with this shade. Again, I bought it whilst it was on offer for just £5 in Asda,  and I think I might love this shade even more than Nothing But Nude! 
The majority of my lip product collection consists of nudes and corals, and adding pink shades to this isn't something that happens very often. But I'm so glad I snapped this up - it's such a subtle, girly shade and instantly brightens up any outfit and adds a girly edge. I think the felt tip-esque applicator is my favourite on the market - it makes application so easy and precise. The stain also doesn't bleed out of the lipline as some which are slightly more liquid based can do. The balm really makes the product last on the lips aswell, which is brilliant for a night out as I'm not constantly feeling like i need to re-apply!

Sorry there was no post yesterday, had a busy day seeing Olly Murs! I'll make up for it by leaving a picture!

Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment