Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Review // MUA Lipstick in Shade 16 'Nectar'

Thursday 6 September 2012

Review // MUA Lipstick in Shade 16 'Nectar'






More MUA today - a student budget is to blame for this! This wasn't actually part of the haul that's been mentioned in a few posts on the blog, this was just a spontaneous in-store pick up. 
I'm slowly, but steadily building up my lipstick collection, and I couldn't resist spending just £1 on this shade. It's a bit brighter in the tube than when applied, which is quite daring for me to snap up but MUA pieces are such a bargain that it would be silly to leave it behind.
One thing I will say is that it won't be your friend if your lips are dry! It just clumps up on the lips and makes them look really chapped, but any other time, it really is a lovely lipstick. For the price, you can't complain about its staying power - it does need reapplying if you're wearing it for a night out, but general daily wear didn't affect this.
I can't wait to add more MUA lipsticks to my stash!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment