Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Review // Dove Maximum Protection Anti-Perspirant

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Review // Dove Maximum Protection Anti-Perspirant



A different kind of review on the blog today! 
Today I'll be reviewing the Dove Maximum Protection Anti-Perspirant in Pomegranate after seeing some reviews from other bloggers and hearing how good it seemed. 
I've been on the hunt for a deodorant that actually seems to work and have some lasting power for what feels like forever, but have always resented having to pay out for something that's an everyday product. I eventually gave in and split with my pennies (£5.29). I previously used Dove's Go Fresh Deodorant in pomegranate so I knew I'd like the scent and just hoped that it would actually work!

The anti-perspirant claims the following
'The maximum protection ever from Dove.
The strength you need combined with the beauty and care you expect from Dove. 
Provides scientifically proven protection against wetness and cares for you skin with Dove 1/4 moisturising cream.
The crisp, nature-inspired fragrance of pomegranate and lemon verbena leaves a refreshingly light sensation for your your underarrms.
Who is Dove maximum protection for? Women seeking maximum wetness protection, whilst caring for their underarm skin'

And if I'm honest, I couldn't agree any more! I don't think anyone understands how relieved I feel to have actually found a deodorant that works for me! Having always previously used sprays, the creamy texture initially put me off, but it instantly dries and you can put clothes on straight away - it didn't leave me feeling sticky and waiting around for it to dry. Add to this that it actually works and keeps my underarms dry all day, I'm quite glad I paid out for it and will keep repurchasing it in the future. The 1/4 moisturising cream has left my skin feeling smooth and the overall product has left me feeling a lot more confident. I apply first thing in the morning and after showering in the evening and it always stays put and I don't feel the need to reapply throughout the day.

Definitely recommend this to anyone!

Enjoy






No comments:

Post a Comment