Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Review // Benefit's POREfessional

Thursday 13 September 2012

Review // Benefit's POREfessional





'Quickly minimise the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skintones and helps makeup stay put. Contains a Vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals.'

Today is the start of the full reviews from my Benefit 'The Big 10' post (which is here), and I'm starting with POREfessional. 
From what it says on the website, I've been using it as some sort of face primer so that I can start applying make-up to a fresh, even base. It really does even out the skin tone and makes the surface of the skin look generally a lot smoother. 
It does have quite a thick consistency which can be a bit stodgy if applied a little too heavily, but if you moisturise your skin prior to application then you should be fine.
I can't say that I'd repurchase this as a full-sized product from the counter as I much prefer the 'That Gal' brightening primer, but if I was to come across another cheap travel-size sample then I might purchase it. 

Anyone else tried this out? If so, what do you think?

Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment