Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Review // Benefit Stay Don't Stray

Sunday 16 September 2012

Review // Benefit Stay Don't Stray





'This dual-action power primer works 360° degrees around the eyes to make concealers AND eyeshadows STAY PUT. Concealers don't crease, eyeshadows stay vibrant and true...you'll wonder how you ever lived without it! Comes in a neutral nude shade that is universally flattering and a custom airless pump that is sooo easy to use - just a dab'll do ya! Sodium Hyaluronate hydrates and fills in fine lines. Vitamins C & E help fight signs of aging.'

If I'm honest, I wasn't sure if a concealer primer would do much for me as I already use a face primer, but if something is going to give my concealer a little more staying power then I'll give it a go. Other than using concealer to cover up blemishes, I religiously apply it around my eyes to even up the appearance around that area, but occasionally find that it wares off during the day, or goes a bit cakey and crackly. But Stay Don't Stray has stopped any of these problems! It makes more of an even base for concealer application and really makes it last longer than normal. The fact I use it over Benefit primer and then use Benefit concealer over the top possibly helps these as all three products have been developed to work together. 

This is another product I'd consider repurchasing along with the Ooh La Lift as together they've really helped eradicate my problem area.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment