Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: OOTD // Peplum Pretty

Friday 14 September 2012

OOTD // Peplum Pretty





Top // Prize from omgfashion.co.uk
Skirt // New Look 
Ring // Primark
Bracelet // Spanish Store
Shoes // Primark

Another online brand today, and another one you need to be following on twitter (@omg_fashion) AND facebook (www.facebook.com/www.omgfashion.co.uk). OMGfashion will often post on Facebook saying that the first one to tweet the a certain thing will win a prize - and this is exactly how I won this top! In fact, I've won another top in another competition from them since this, and it's currently in the post! 
I can't say I was ever much of a fan of the peplum trend, but I've fallen in love with it since owning this top! I've styled it up in a smart, office-like fashion here seeing as it's back to school/college/uni season, but I personally love it over a pair of leather leggings! It's such an easy piece to dress up or down, and anything which is this versatile is always welcome in my wardrobe!

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment