Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Miss Selfridge Jewellery Sale Finds!

Monday 10 September 2012

Miss Selfridge Jewellery Sale Finds!




I think jewellery sales are officially my favourites, and I just wanted to share a couple of pieces with you that I picked up in Miss Selfridge not too long ago. 
These 2 pieces would have cost just over £12 when they first came into stock, and I got them for a measly quarter of the price at £2.70 (I get student discount too!).
I can never find rings that fit me as I have such bony little fingers, but Miss Selfridge are one of the only places that stock an XS so I couldn't resist this little beauty. 
And the handchain at just £2 would have been stupid to leave behind - it's such a simple piece and I instantly fell in love with it. 

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment