Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Review // MUA Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade 11

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Review // MUA Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade 11





Buy me here - link!

Today is the day of another MUA review from my mini haul. This was a bit of a spur of the moment purchase and actually the only eyeshadow I currently own. I know this will be a shock to a lot of people but eyeshadow just doesn't suit me at all - i don't know what it is about it, but it's always been a no-go area for me. I bought this on a whim as it was just £1, and I'll be honest, I don't really know what drew me to this particular shade. I have hazel eyes, so went for a similar, complimentary shade. In the first two photos it doesn't look at all as it does in natural light, but the swatches show the real colour. I'll be honest - I haven't actually used this yet, not even for experimenting, but I'm sure I'll get round to trying it out for a night out or something of the sort. The thing I did love that I found from swatching is the variety of shades you can get from the eyeshadow - a light shimmery brown can be built up to hit a really deep, opaque shade. The light-catching pigments will look brilliant aswell.
I know this isn't much of a review, but didn't want to leave it out of the haul posts!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment