Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Review // MUA Out There Plumping Lipgloss in Nude

Thursday 30 August 2012

Review // MUA Out There Plumping Lipgloss in Nude







Buy me here - link!

If anyone's thinking I have bought too many lip products recently, you are very much correct. This is another piece from my MUA haul and I think I'm going to have to be horribly honest and say that this is my least favourite of the bits I ordered. When you pull the wand out of the tube, there's hardly any gloss on it, even if you give it a good 'dunk' a couple of times. This makes it really rough when applying to the lips, and even when you do finally get some sort of coverage, the colour isn't anything to rant and rave about. It just adds a slight sheen to the lips but doesn't look glossy at all - more as though you've just licked your lips and not bothered drying them off. I was so disappointed with this, as it looked really promising when I swatched it on the back of my hand. And as for being a 'plumping' gloss - there is absolutely nothing about this that plumps the lips. No tingly feeling or any evidence of fuller looking lips. I suppose I can't complain too much as it was just £2 and then 25% off, but it's still a bummer when you don't like a product.

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment