Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Review // e.l.f Lipstick in Nostalgic

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Review // e.l.f Lipstick in Nostalgic




with flash

without flash


Buy me here - link!

It's beauty reviews galore on the blog lately, and here's another from a recent e.l.f haul.
Any #bblogger or make-up savvy girl will know how strenuous the hunt for the perfect nude lipstick can be, and for me it's still ongoing. 
Up until very recently I didn't wear lipstick all that much, but have ended up with a fair few in the last month or so. e.l.f's lipsticks retail at just £1.50 and I think this is the most nudey colour from their collection so I had to try it out. I'd say it has a pinky hue to it which actually helps prevent it from looking quite cakey and thick like I've seen with lots of other nude shade on the market. You can see in the pictures how moisturising the product looks on the lips and not at all too matte which was something I was preparing myself for. It's surprisingly soft and smooth and not sticky once applied and it has some good staying power for its price! I think my pale complexion helps with this particular shade and that on more tanned skintones it may end up looking much more like the dreaded foundation lips. 
I am really impressed with this product and will definitely be adding more of the e.l.f lipsticks to my collection! 

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment