Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Review // Benefit 'That Gal' Face Primer

Friday 17 August 2012

Review // Benefit 'That Gal' Face Primer



there is a swatch rubbed in, just to the right of the larger blob!

no make-up - brave move from me!!

you may have seen a previous post on my blog reviewing travel size versions of Benefit's 'High Beam', 'Posie Tint' and 'BeneTint' which i snapped up on ebay for just £5.11 for the trio. after finding this absolute bargain i got my searching brain on and come across another absolute steal - a travel version of the highly coveted 'That Gal' brightening primer.

a full size primer retails at £21.50 for 11ml. the travel size that i purchased is 7.5ml and cost me only £1.85 + 79p postage, so just £2.64. this is such a ridiculous bargain. if i'd have bought two then I would have more product than in a full size bottle for just a quarter of the price!! just search benefit that gal on ebay and there are so many travel size samples on there which will save you so much money. i've used mine everyday for 2 weeks now (at the time i wrote this post) and it's only around half empty so it should last about a month. the swatch i've shown in one of the pictures above is the amount i use to cover the whole of my face, so a little product goes a long way.

i'd been after a primer for a while before i bought this, but didn't want to try a drugstore brand as i didn't have much confidence in them having much staying power, so i couldn't resist this little bargain. i suffer from a pretty uneven skintone, and not only does 'That Gal' make my skin feel a lot brighter, i feel as though it does even out my blemishes slightly before i go on to apply my foundation. the consistency isn't too thick at all and doeesn't leave my skin feeling clogged up and heavy. 

i often find that when i go to take my make-up off at the end of the day, there is barely a trace of my foundation on the wipe where it has all worn off during the day, but i've definitely noticed a difference since using this primer. it's left me feeling as though my skin is much more evenly covered. i definitely reccomend this to anyone, but definitely buy the travel sizes off ebay (there's a lot of bulk offers) as it will save you so much money (and take up less room in your make-up bag at the same time!)

enjoy





No comments:

Post a Comment