Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: WIMH; What's In My Handbag?

Thursday 5 July 2012

WIMH; What's In My Handbag?

todays post is WIMH, in honour of my new bag arriving in the post this week! it's a replica of the Zara leather plaited handle back which i snapped up on ebay for £15 compared to the £79.99 it was priced at in Zara. 
My new 'cheap' version


Olivia Palermo with the original Zara copy

To be honest, I think this is pretty good on the dupe side in its general appearance. I'm not sure what the inside of the Zara bag is, but mine has a removable 'bag-within-a-bag' if all my rubbish won't fit in it. It also came with a detachable shoulder strap, but I won't be using that. 







Now for the exciting bit; the rubbish that has accumulated inside my handbag! (yes, this all came out one bag!!)


Because there's so much, i've split it into categories. I think when you can categorise your handbag contents, is when you carry far too much with you. 

Books
Diary - I always, always, always carry my diary with me. I don't often use it, but I know the day I don't have it with me is the day that I'll need it! It's really light anyway, so it doesn't make much of a difference to me. 
Reading book - I've jumped on the bandwagon with the Fifty Shades frenzy and have just started the second one. You never know when there's going to be a spare 5 minutes for a read, although I'm really trying to save it for my holiday in three weeks!


Essentials
Purse - If you hadn't noticed, I'm a shopping addict. My purse is so overused, poor thing. 
Phone - If I ever go anywhere without it, I feel lost! I have a rubbish Samsung whilst I'm waiting for my contact to end so I can finally get an iPhone.
Keys - Just because... everyone carries keys!?


Glasses
Sunglasses - This is one of many pairs of sunglasses, and I always make sure I have a pair with me for when I'm driving. These ones are from Claires Accessories.
Glasses - I can't go anywhere without these. My eyes will start playing up anytime during the day, so these are essential! 


Beauty
Hairbrush - Takes up next to no space and is super handy for taming your hair in the lush English weather.
Carmex - Lip balm is always a must for me as I hate the feeling of dry lips.
Deodorant - I can't go anywhere without it, and I don't know why, I just feel more comfortable knowing I have some on me.
Make Up Bag - Going out without this would be like leaving an arm or leg at home! Even if I'm just popping out it comes with me!


Random
iPod - Which currently has a flat battery so is no use to me at all.
Voucher - To remind me to get petrol whilst I get 5p off!! 


Enjoy
xoxo.







No comments:

Post a Comment