Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: OOTD; Motel Rocks 5 items for £5!

Friday 13 July 2012

OOTD; Motel Rocks 5 items for £5!

If anyone follows Motel Rock's facebook, then you'll know that every afternoon they offer 5 items in their sale for just £5 each. A couple of weeks ago, this cardigan was part of the offer and I was quick to purchase one, especially as there's the option of free super saver delivery on the website (link here).




Cardigan - Motel Rocks (no longer in stock)
Vest - Primark
Shorts - Boohoo.com
Belt - Primark (very old!)
Plimsols - Primark
Bangle - Bijoux


On the website, the cardigan is advertised as navy, but it's a very deep shade - put it next to navy and it looks black, put it next to black and it looks navy, so I've soon learnt to wear it with neither navy or black and instead team it up with a lighter denim. I've tried to pick out the nude/creamy shade in the cardigan instead and matched my vest top to this.
It looks so big as it's a 'boyfriend' cardigan, but it's so warm and snuggly that it's perfect for this style. The wool isn't itchy at all, and I have rolled the sleeves up a couple of times as they were pretty long on me.
I'd describe this as the perfect outfit for a day trip. I'm hopefully going to Thorpe Park at some time during the summer, and this is definitely the sort of outfit that I'd wear!

Enjoy
xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment