Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: a girl can never have too much floral; OOTD

Wednesday 11 July 2012

a girl can never have too much floral; OOTD

Another OOTD post with a new purchase from the Dorothy Perkins sale (available here!). It already had over 50% off, and I snapped this up when there was an extra 10% off sale items and then got 15% student discount on top of that so it cost just £9.18, so how's a girl to resist?!




Top - Dorothy Perkins
Trousers - Dorothy Perkins (old)
Shoes - Ebay




Cross Bracelet - Matalan
Pearl Bracelet - Topshop
Cross Ring - Ebay

I wore this out tonight for a few drinks with friends. This is a definite leggings top, but I paired it up with the trousers to smarten it up a bit. When I ordered it, I didn't realise it was as draped as it is, which makes me look even shorter than I am, so I'd wear the front tucked in and leave the back to drape. I love that there's so many colours in the top to pick out to match to whatever I wear on my bottom half - it looks fab with light jeans and tan leggings too! I went for a neutral shade on the shoes (my replacement pair are finally here!) and matched my accessories to the gold studs. A chunky cardi adds a casual look too.

Enjoy
xoxo.




No comments:

Post a Comment