Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: day eleven (yes, I missed day ten..)

Thursday 5 July 2012

day eleven (yes, I missed day ten..)

Okay, so I missed out day ten by accident as I was working yesterday, but seeing as I don't listen to any form of country music, let's just pretend it never happened.


So day 11; a photo of a band/artist that you like that aren't world famous yet.

I have a couple for this, both of which are just starting out. 
1; Lilygreen & Maguire
I saw these guys when they supported Olly Murs on his 2012 arena tour and I can honestly say they are one of the best support acts i've seen, and the only one where i've actually downloaded their music once i got home. they really got the crowd going and were just the loveliest, down-to-earth boys with their stage presence. Their first single came out on iTunes recently and their tunes are really catchy, well worth checking out. 

2; The Loveable Rogues
Most of the UK will have heard of The Loveable Rogues, but for people who haven't, they were on Britain's Got Talent this year with the catchiest song i have EVER heard (youtube it - it's called 'lovesick'!). They write all their own material, plus they're adorable!

Enjoy
xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment