Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: braving the leather!

Tuesday 10 July 2012

braving the leather!

i have finally got round to getting some outfit photos taken for my recent purchases, so i'm sorry i've taken a while! this is based around a primark cardigan (which is mentioned here) which cost £14 and is currently in store.


Cardigan - Primark
Vest - Primark
Leather Leggings - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - Ebay

 


Stone Ring - Primark
Cross Ring - Ebay
Skull Bracelet - Topshop
Ear Cuff - Ebay

Boo for the missing stud on my new shoes! It fell off after only wearing them twice, so I'm in the process of getting a refund. 


So here I've gone for a casual, everyday, popping-to-the-shops look which is easy to throw on and still comfy to sit around the house in if you can't be bothered to get changed once you get in (this is me all over!) The leather leggings bring it more on trend with the current disco pants look and stop the look from being too casual. A plain vest that is neutral with all the shades in the cardigan pulls it together and makes it easier than trying to pick out an individual colour. 
Jewellery and accesories always add interest to an outfit, and I think it's the easiest way to make it look like you've put effort into what you're wearing even if you've just thrown it on. I've gone for gold here to match the cardigans autumny tones. 
The shoes, again, are an autumny neutral tone and match the accessories. I am so, so gutted that a stud has come off so I hope I'll be able to get an exchange. Luckily I'd already ordered a second pair as I loved them so much, so I'm still hoping I'll have two pairs in my wardrobe!
I'd go for a neutral nail polish here, particularly Topshop's Threadbare (seen heree)

Enjoy
xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment