Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: 2True Face Powder Review

Wednesday 4 July 2012

2True Face Powder Review


I'm on the hunt for an affordable high street primer, and seeing as I've not yet found one I'm going to try powder over my foundation instead whilst I am on my hunt. Seeing as I'm only planning on using it for a little while, I didn't want to pay out much so I've gone for a 2True face powder which is from Superdrug's own beauty range. This is just £1.99 (or three products from across the range for £4.99) in Shade 3. I went for a slightly darker shade than normal as I'm off on holiday soon.



This is the powder of my regular foundation (Rimmel Stay Matte) and it blends in really well colourwise. 

Just foundation...

With Powder

Excuse my absolutely vile face here, but I just did this quickly to give you an idea of the product. I think that it helps give a more even all-over colour, and hasn't left my skin looking powdery and flakey which was my main worry. It's a very light powder, so maybe if I try a powder again I'll be paying out a bit more for a thicker, more opaque one as this has simply dusted over my face. 

This is great for a cheap, bargain product and something that you want for a quick everyday powder, but I'd say invest in a better powder for longer lasting and for nights out etc...


Verdict - 6.5/10
Enjoy
xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment