Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: question?

Monday 25 June 2012

question?

Me...

Do you have any siblings?
One younger brother.

How old are you? 
Nineteen.

What's your height?
5ft 2"
What's your top/dress size?
Size 6

Do you have any diet plans/tips? 
Don't snack! But I am not known to stick to this!

Do you workout?
No, I really should though.

Do you have any pets?
Yes! We've just got a kitten and he is officially my favourite thing in the world.


What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I've recently really got into my blogging, ebaying, shopping, reading.

Who inspires you?
 
If I'm honest, noone really inspires me.

What do you feel is your greatest achievment? 
Getting into uni, and sticking with it even when I wanted to drop out.

What do you value most in life? 
Family, friends & good health.

What do you do? 
A second year university student doing fashion buying.

What is your dream job? 
I would adore to be a celebrity stylist.

What did you take for your GCSE'S 
Textiles, French, English... I can't even remember, they were so long ago.

Do you make good grades?
 
Not especially, no!

What is your ethnicity? 
British!

Do you want to get married later on in life? 
Yes, please.

Do you have any phobias? 
Spiders. 

Have you ever had a near death experience? 
No.

Do you get mad easily? 
Occasionally, it really depends on the person and situation.

Where have you been on holiday & where was the best? 
We just tend to go to France and Spain, nowhere really stands out.

Favourite childhood memory?I don't especially have any, is that sad?

Beauty/Shopping...

Heels or flats?
Heels, instantly cheer a girl up.

Favourite moisturiser? 
I just use a Wilkinsons brand, I don't see the point in paying out on it.

Where do you buy most of your clothes from? 
Most of my wardrobe is probably Primark, H&M and New Look.

Favourite Shop? 
It honestly changes week to week, let alone every season. 

Favourite makeup brand? 
I use so many different ones, it'd be impossible to choose.

Favourite drugstore makeup brand? 
Barry M

Favourite nail polish brand? 
Again, Barry M!

What was your first makeup item? 
Some horrendous green and blue eye shadow when I was younger.

If you had your own makeup line what would you call it? 
Oh I have no idea, it would take me forever to choose.

What are you into the most, if you HAD to choose one..Jewellery, Makeup, Shoes, Clothes? 
Clothes

What is your favourite shoe store? 

Most of mine are Primark, cheap, practical. I'm on a student budget after all! 

At what age did you start wearing makeup? 
Properly at about 15?

Do you wear falsies? If so which brand? 
Occasionally, and I always use Eyelure

Lipgloss or mascara? 

Mascara!

Whats your worst shopping habit? 
Not being able to stop. It is the worst habit and I hate myself for it. 

Do you have a signature scent? 

Marc Jacobs Daisy

How do you take care of your hair? 
I hardly ever use heat on it, I'm lucky and have naturally curly hair. 

Whats the colour of your natural hair & highlights? 
Brunette!

What are your views on plastic surgery? 
There's a couple of things I'd have done, but they aren't to improve appearance.

If makeup somehow wasn't invented :)O) what would you replace it with? 
 A mask.

Do you bite your nails?
No!

Other/Random 

Would you rather grow a beard or go bald? 
Go bald, I could always buy a wig!

If you could know the date you were going to die, would you want to know? 
Yes. I don't even know why.

Which five male celebs would be on your "list"? 
Harry Styles, Olly Murs, Zac Efron, Louis Tomlinson, Biebs

If you only had 24 hours to live how would you spend it? 

Do everything I'd ever been scared to do.

Do you have a favourite book? 
To Kill A Mockingbird

Do you watch any american tv, if so what is your favourite? 
So much, but my favourites would be Gossip Girl, New Girl and Pretty Little Liars

What is your favourite type of sandwhich? 
Chicken BLT. Without the T.

What is your favourite reality tv show? 
I can't resist Big Brother, or Teen Mom!

What wesbite do you visit the most besides youtube, blogger & facebook? 
Twitter.

Who is your favourite blogger? 
I really like LLYMLRS- http://www.etcllymlrs.com/

Who is your favourite makeup guru? 

I don't follow anyone's tutorials, I just stick with my own personal look.

How do you make your blog interesting? 
I hope by keeping it up to date, it makes it interesting.

Do you like photography? 
Yes, I can't take decent photos, but I adore other peoples.

What is your fave style to decorate your bedroom, chic, modern, vintage..etc? 
Shabby chic.

What is your favourite disney film?
I don't have one, I've hardly seen any.

Whats your favourite desert? 
Raspberyy pavlova.

Do you like swimming?
 
No. Only lounging in the pool on holiday.

Do you drink juice? 
Orange Juice!

What's your favourite movie? 
Again, I don't have one.

Do you eat fries with a fork? 
Yes!

Do you like cookies? 
Yes.

If you could move anywhere, where would it be? 
New York.

Savoury or sweet? 
Savoury.

Favourite flower? 
Daisies

Favourite colour? 
I don't have one, there's too many to choose from.

Do you drink energy drinks? 
No

Do you drink coffee? 

Latte?

If you could have a dinner party with 5 celebrities, dead or alive, who would you invite? 

Harry Styles(kill me), Kate Middleton, Prince Harry, Michael McIntyre, Olly Murs

No comments:

Post a Comment