Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Pick of the Primark AW12 Collection

Thursday 14 June 2012

Pick of the Primark AW12 Collection

£12
I absolutely LOVE the colours in this, and the paisley print. If you've always wanted to clash prints, bur not known how, or had the confidence, then this does it for you - team it up with a simple pair of black skinny jeans for a casual, eye-catching look.

£25
Depending on how thick and warm this is, I definitely think I'll be purchasing it as my Winter 2012 coat! I love the longline of it, and the contrast sleeves - very on trend. 

£12
The collar detailing on this is stunning - i love that it's teamed with a simple, plain body, absolutely gorgeous!

£14
I can't wait to get  my hands on these! If you've seen a previous post about some H&M tops, I can't wait to get these to wear with the black one!

£12
I love the simplicity of this print and the autumnal colours! The contrast button stand is bang on trend.

£12
So I think I like their shirt collection, but it's the collar that caught my eye on this one - it's moving away from the standard shirt collar to a mandarin style. LOVE IT. 

£12
These will be an absolute sellout. A bit on the steep side for Primark shoes, but hopefully it means they're a slightly better quality so the studs don't fall off. Will look fab with the black and white paisley print trousers above! 

£8
Fab for dressing up a simple shirt, with plenty of colour choices to pair it with! 

£20
Again a potential sell-out, but possibly a bit late for the trend of this shoe that's gone around, however it is a cheap version! 

£10
A bargain. Primark are loving the monochrome for AW! 

£12
As with the floral platforms, maybe just missed the studding trend, but again, a cheap version and very similar to those on missguided.com for just a snippet of the price.














No comments:

Post a Comment