Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: my nail polish storage has arrived!!!

Wednesday 27 June 2012

my nail polish storage has arrived!!!

so you may have seen in one of my previous posts (the life of an ebay addict) that I had finally got my hands on some gorgeous nail polish storage and it's FINALLY ARRIVED!





As you can see, I've not had a chance to put it up properly, but we're finally getting round to decorating my room so it won't be up for a while. It's bigger than I thought, which is an absolute bonus - and it means there's plenty more space for lots more polishes! I'm planning on using the hooks underneath for my favourite/regular pieces of jewellery and essentials like my keys. You would not think that someone could be so excited over a piece of furniture. Unfortunately there's a few marks and scrapes on it which the seller failed to mention on ebay, so I'm trying to sort that out at the moment, but it's nothing I can't touch up with a bit of paint. I found this just from searching shabby chic spice rack in ebay after seeing someone else had converted a spice rack into some stunning storage for their polishes.

Enjoy.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment