Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Todays purchases

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Todays purchases

So today, I once again spent a little bit more money than I should have, and I thought I'd share some of the goodies with you.

I absolutely love the Barry M Nail Paint collection, and i'm steadily building up a good selection. Team this up with Superdrug's current 3 for 2 on cosmetics offer, and I was well away. I want to start adding more summery shades so opted for these three:
NYC Expert Last Nail Polish in 105  'Lights-Camera-Glitter', Barry M Nail Paint in 306 'Blueberry' and Barry M Nail Paint in 304 'Mint Green'


I apologise for the awful quality, but I've done these really quickly before bed so I can post this. The Mint Green took three layers to build up a matt effect that I was satisfied with, but I love the final result - it's such a fresh, summery shade. The Blueberry has really good coverage - i used two coats, but one was sufficient, and again, I love the shade - Barry M haven't let me down! These photos really don't do the NYC shade much justice, but it is really nice on! It has smaller iridescent sparkles, and bigger ones in navy and lilac, which really catch the light and look lovely over the blue! I also have a light lilac from Barry M that this will work with. I highly reccomend all three! Barry M ones are just £2.99, and the NYC was £2.49, so on 3 for 2, they come to just £5.98. I was sneaky and had £1 worth of points on my store card AND student discount, so it cost me just over £4 - BARGAIN!

I am a sandal fanatic, and I bought this style (£4 Primark) in a nude shade a couple of months back, and couldn't resist another pair. I did want some black ones, but they didn't have my size, but all three colours that I have/will get are such staple colours that you can't go wrong. 

This necklace is also Primark, £4. I've wanted a choker style one for a while now, as I wear so many collared shirts and needed something to style them up with, so this was an absolute steal! I have so many gold rings too that will match it. 

I also bought the most adorable bracelet from Topshop that I didn't take a picture of because I was going to steal it from their website, but they don't have it listed! It's all pearls, with a gold skull bead in the centre, so will work with all my existing gold jewellery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment