Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_

Sunday 20 May 2012


So I'm back at uni for a couple of weeks, so expect a few blog posts to kill the time!


Makeup
1.Blusher or Bronzer? Blusher, I'm too pale for bronzer. I just use a cheap Natural Collection shade. <br>
 2.Lipgloss or Lipstick? I like both, it depends on the occasion. Lipstick is definitely a winner for lengthy colour, and I never used to like it until recently. I don't really like lipgloss unless it has a good colour to it - matt ones are good!
3.Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara. I've recently found one that works wonders, but I need them to bring it out in waterproof. 
4.Foundation or Concealer? Foundation. I don't use concealer. 
5.Neural or Coloured Eye shadows? Neutral, I'm not one for eyeshadow at all.
6.Pressed or Loose Eye shadows? Pressed, they're easier to build up colour with, and a lot less messy!
7.Brushes or Sponges? Brushes. 

Nails
8.Long or Short? Long, they look better. 
9. Acrylics or Naturals? Natural, I couldn't afford to keep up acrylic. 
10.Brights or Darks? Neither really, I don't use any daring colours, or go for brights, I stick to neutral shades, although my favourite is Barry M's Raspberry.
11.Flower or No Flower? No flower, they'd just fall off. 


Body
12.Perfume or Body Spray? Perfume! I'm waiting patiently for Marc Jacobs new fragrance as it has vanilla and coconut scents in it. But I use Daisy at the moment. 
13.Lotion or Body Butter? Body butter.  It smells SO much better, especially the Body Shop's coconut scent. 
14.Body Wash or Soap? Body wash. Soaps too much of a hassle. 


Fashion 
15.Jeans or Joggers? I've recently bought the comfiest pair of jeans which I have lived in ever since, so I'm going to have to say jeans. 
16.Long Sleeve or Short? Short, I hate the feeling of anything tight under my arms. 
17.Dresses or Skirts? Dresses. I don't really own skirts, although my maxi skirt collection is slowly growing. 
18.Stripes or Plaid? Stripes. Vertical ones.
19.Flip flops or Sandals? Sandals, there's so much more choice than flip flops.
20.Scarves or Hats? Scarves. The easiest way to accessorise. 
21.Studs or Dangly Earrings? Studs. I don't suit anything else. 
22.Necklaces or Bracelets? Bracelets. But I do like a good statement necklace. 
23.Heels or Flats? Heels will always make a girl happy. 
24.Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Riding Boots, cowboy boots had their chance a long, log time ago. 
25.Jacket or Hoodie? Hoodies. But I am in love with my leather jacket. 


Hair 
26.Curly or Straight? Curly. I'm lucky and my hair has a pretty good natural curl to it, which makes it so much easier to handle and maintain. 
27.Bun or Ponytail? Bun. I don't suit ponytails because I have no volume in my hair.
28.Bobby pins or Butterfly clips? Bobby pins. 
29.Hairspray or Gel? I occasionally use hairspray. 
30.Long or Short? Long. I don't think I could ever go short, even though a few people have reccomended it. 
31.Light or Dark? Dark. Blonde never again.
32.Side Sweep bangs or Full bangs? Full. I'm always tempted. 
33.Up or Down? Up, I don't have the effort or time to do anything to it for it to be down all the time. 

Random
34.Rain or Shine? Shine. Get me summer. 
35.Summer or Winter? Summer. That's a stupid question. 
36.Autumn or Spring? Autumn, because you get the occasional warm day. 
37.Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla. In a latte...

15 Weird Facts 
38.What's a nickname only your family calls you? Sophie-Lou.
39.What's a weird habit of yours? I don't know as though I have any?
40.Do you have any weird phobias? I'm not scared of anything odd.
41.What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone? Gotta Be You. It cannot be sung in a normal manner.
42.What's one of your biggest pet peeves? THE DIRTY KITCHEN IN THIS GOD DAMN FLAT. dirty bitches. 
43.What's one of your nervous habits? I cannot keep eye contact. I make myself look guilty even if i'm not. 
44.What side of the bed do you sleep on? My poor single bed has no side :(
45.What was your first stuffed animal and its name? It was a white bear, I don't think he had a name. 
46.What's the drink you always order at Starbucks? I haven't been to Starbucks in forever. Give me Costa anyday. 
47.What's the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practise? Use primer.
48.Which way do you face in the shower? Face it when I'm washing, other way when I'm washing my hair. 
49.Do you have any weird body skills? I can roll my tongue? I thought this was pretty special? And I can touch my head with my toes. 
50.What's your favourite comfort food that's 'bad', but you love to eat it anyway?
Crisps. Crisps. Crisps.
51.What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? 'oh my' 
52.Time to sleep - what are you actually wearing? Normally long bottoms and a vest. 

1 comment: