Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: new purchases again; what is my life!?

Tuesday 29 May 2012

new purchases again; what is my life!?

I've been shopping (again) today, so here's a little look. I'm also going to post two outfit posts from the clothes aswell after this :) 

Navy & Cream Maxi Skirt, Primark - £14. I saw this in Leicester whilst still at uni, but couldn't find my size, but Essex once again came to my rescue!

Vest, H&M - £7.99. I haven't bought this in yellow, but in white with navy lettering, but I can't find a picture online anywhere! 

Sandals, Primark - Were £4, now reduced to £2.90!!! If anyone saw a previous purchases post, you will know I wanted these for a while, but couldn't get them in Leicester. And now they're reduced! Happy Sophie. 

Underwear, Topshop - £3.60 with NUS discount, £4 without. They were too pretty to not get them. 

Underwear, H&M - £1, were £5.99. Too much of a bargain to leave behind. And they're seamless, which is a plus with some of the maxi skirts and dresses I have being such a clingy material. 

No comments:

Post a Comment