Find us on Google+ sophielouisew_: Endless Nights Vest - Outfit Post.

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Endless Nights Vest - Outfit Post.

I also mentioned a vest in my latest purchases post from H&M, and have again managed to team it up with some older items from my wardrobe. 
 The vest has navy lettering on, and here I've teamed it up with a pair of navy cropped jeans I bought in the Dorothy Perkins sale last summer for just £7. I rarely wear them, but I really like how they look with this vest. It has a racer-back, which isn't something I normally go for as you can't wear a proper bra with it, but I'm just going to have to invest in a proper strapless bra as I like so many tops like this on the highstreet now, and I have so many vests with thin straps that I avoid wearing because I can't stand wearing them with bra straps showing. I bought this again, mainly because of the warmer weather we've had this week as it's not tight fitting under the arms and is really loose and flowing. I haven't accessorised with this outfit, but I'd just wear some white sandals with it (which can be seen in a previous post) and possibly a tan belt and sunglasses so I can throw in a tan bag aswell! 

No comments:

Post a Comment